I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone that wished me happy birthday! I didn't know I had so many people that thought about me!!
I had a lot of fun over the weekend with a couple of good friends. Rea, Bonnie and I went for a "girls" weekend in Wendover, NV. Wendover is a little (and I mean little) town where they have a few casinos and a concert hall. Other then that there is nothing. I know because we looked! We found a not so nice trailer park, a discount liquor store, a Smith's grocery store and one movie theater that had one screen (playing The Blind Side).
We stayed that the Rainbow Casino and it was a nice room and Rea got us a really good rate! We had fun playing penny slots and talking. I know we spent more time flapping our lips then playing slots! I was a nice break away from the family and just being ourselves instead of moms, and wives! We didn't even take any pictures which is very unlike any of us but that was how much fun we were having just talking!
No comments:
Post a Comment