I think Sosha put up with this because Gizmo was very sick at this time. I took both cats into the vet to find out that Gizmo had a bacteria infection and Hemi had ear mites. Gizmo also had lost 9 oz. That is a lot of weight for a cat that was only 2.14 lbs when we got him. The vet gave Gizmo a shot of antibiotics and Hemi some ear goo we went home. The next morning I was talking to one of my friends about the scary weight loss of Gizmo and she suggested that he was to little to eat the dry food I was giving him. Tried some wet food and yep, that was the problem. My poor cat was staving for a week before I figured this out! It has been just about a week and he has gained the weight back plus some!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Kitty Cat Update
The cats are getting a long beautiful with each other and even with the dogs!



I think Sosha put up with this because Gizmo was very sick at this time. I took both cats into the vet to find out that Gizmo had a bacteria infection and Hemi had ear mites. Gizmo also had lost 9 oz. That is a lot of weight for a cat that was only 2.14 lbs when we got him. The vet gave Gizmo a shot of antibiotics and Hemi some ear goo we went home. The next morning I was talking to one of my friends about the scary weight loss of Gizmo and she suggested that he was to little to eat the dry food I was giving him. Tried some wet food and yep, that was the problem. My poor cat was staving for a week before I figured this out! It has been just about a week and he has gained the weight back plus some!
I think Sosha put up with this because Gizmo was very sick at this time. I took both cats into the vet to find out that Gizmo had a bacteria infection and Hemi had ear mites. Gizmo also had lost 9 oz. That is a lot of weight for a cat that was only 2.14 lbs when we got him. The vet gave Gizmo a shot of antibiotics and Hemi some ear goo we went home. The next morning I was talking to one of my friends about the scary weight loss of Gizmo and she suggested that he was to little to eat the dry food I was giving him. Tried some wet food and yep, that was the problem. My poor cat was staving for a week before I figured this out! It has been just about a week and he has gained the weight back plus some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how are they together now?
Ok, they are not as close but that is more Giz then Sosh. Giz is hyper and kittenish now which doesn't go well with snuggling with an old dog.
Post a Comment