Every year my friend hosts a Christmas Party for all of their friends and family. This is the 4th one we have been too because we wouldn't miss it for the world! I would like to share a funny child quote from that night.
Bonnie makes a ton of fudge for this party every year and she makes a bunch of different, yummy flavors. Kody doesn't really remember being at this parties before because we started going when he was 3. Kody is a chocolate aholic so of course he found the fudge with in the first 5 minutes of being there, right after finding he good friend, Matthew. He proceeds to get a plate and fill it with fudge and other yummy cookies and such. He walks by us and both Scott and I say that he needs to have real food also. With out missing a beat Kody picks up the one raisin that is on his plate and says "I have a raisin!" I think he was waiting for us to bust him about the amount of crap food and made sure he had something to show us up. He is a little smart a**!
No comments:
Post a Comment