It is official, I can not get an animal that is normal. Hemi has proven this to me. Sam loved to play with Jessy's hair band so she gave one to Hemi thinking he would like it also. Well, he liked it a little to much and ate it. I didn't really think much of it when he ripped it in half and didn't notice that he ate it until I looked down and he was licking his lips and the hair band was gone! I have not a clue what made him do it but he did. We are watching to make sure he still eats and drinks and goes to the bathroom to make sure it isn't causing a blockage and so far so good. Jessy hasn't seen it come out when she cleaned the little box so we are still on the look out.
Jessy and I have added a new item to our Christmas list; an automatic litter box! With the two cats it gets full quick! It has been a long time since we have had 2 cats at once and the litter box is in Jessy's room so it is very noticeable!
No comments:
Post a Comment