Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a good T-Day. Didn't do much, cooked, put up Christmas lights, ate, that was about it. Kody, daddy and I sat in bed and watched his favorite movie (of this week) Aliens in the Attic. It was a cute movie and Kody was thrilled that we finally watched it with him. He has watched it about a dozen times in his room this week.
Today after Jessy and Scott did the 3 am run to Wal-Mart, we sat on the couch and watched Band of Brothers while I worked. It has been a very mellow day even Hemi and Giz slept on me all afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darcy, Sounds like the perfect day to me! I like the photos of your new feline additions! I too once had an orange cat (Alex). He had personality plus! I always check out the cats when they are at Petsmart for adoption. I even told Russ that Raven (the dog) needed a kitten but nothing seems to work! :) ENJOY!

Darcy said...

Nancy,
I miss you guys and I am happy to hear that you are going to Winton's birthday party! I am sad I will not be there! I still don't know if I am going to be in Florida in Feb but I will call you when i know.