Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So yet another decade before I post has gone by. The update in the medical world is that the surgery for Jess fixed the bunions but she has a much bigger surgery in her future. Her main bone in both of her feet are actually out of line so they will need to do a major surgery to get them straight. The Doctor said we don't have to do it right away but if her feet hurt at all we need to do it then. I will have him re look at the x-rays in Jan and see if it is getting worse. IF it is then we will do it then, if not then we will just keep and eye on it.
As for the rest of our life things are going really well. Kody went to CA for his birthday as you can see from my mom's blog. He had a BLAST! Jessy is going in June and can't wait. She is 14 years old but still loves hanging out with Mattie! Scott bought a "new" truck. He got a 1977 Ford F-150. It is a project car so it will be fun! Scott and I have always talked about having project cars. After we are done with this one then it is my turn to get my '67 Camero!!!
We also added a new animal to our family. It has been almost a year since we had to put Vamp to sleep and over 2 and 1/2 since I had to let go of my Tommie so I needed to get a cat. We now have a black and white 5 month old boy named Sam. He is a sweety! He loves to cuddle which is exactly what I wanted. It took 2 long weeks for me to making up my mind because Scott HATES cats but I decided on a kittenish to help with getting use to the dogs and all plus Jessy loves playing with him! Just wanted everyone to know we hadn't fallen off the face of the planet!

3 comments:

Joel, Torrey and Abbey said...

Sounds like Jess is doing better! That is great to hear. I am very glad that you have NOT fallen off the face of the earth.... I was beginning to wonder. I hope all is well with the family! Take care! Torrey

ricciquill said...

So good to see you are still around. I miss you guys, and hope you are doing well. :)

Shannen said...

Oooo I can't wait to see pictures of the cat! Post them soon! And I'm glad everything seems to be going well. Miss you sis!