ANNOUNCING THE ADOPTION OF JESSY KRISTIAN WEARING BY SCOTT ALAN WEARING THURSDAY AUGUST 7TH 2008
That is right! Jessy is now officially a "Wearing"! Scott and Jess are both very happy that this finally happened. It is years over due! (of course I am ecstatic also but this isn't about me!) We went to the court house and sat before a judge Thursday afternoon and he asked Jess if she wanted this and he as Scott if this was something he wanted and both of them said yes and that was that! It was real simple but extremely important! After the judge signed the paperwork we went out to dinner and Scott presented Jessy with a beautiful diamond heart necklace for her to remember that day forever. She put it on during dinner and has not taken it off since! On Friday I went and changed her name at the school and took Scott off of the step-parent part of the form and put him on the parent. It felt so good to know that there are not ANY "steps" left in our family. Jess and Brianna are now half sisters instead of step-sisters!
( Sorry this is out so late. I was waiting to post it until I could get a picture of the two of them and that just hasn't happened yet so I am going to get it out there with out. )
3 comments:
Job well done!! We love the Wearing Family!!!
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
Yay!!! Congratulations to all of you!
Post a Comment