Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not Fair

Ok, I know that Jessy is my "Little Me" but I really don't think it is fair to me or to the world that there are not just one more like me but two! For those in my family they get that comment but those that know me now I was not the most obetent child. Well, it seems like my son also has his own little streak.

Normally Jessy will pick him up after Kindergarden and walk home with him but this week is different and different is aways bad in my house. This week is early out for the elementary schools because of parent/teacher conference so I have Kody on the bus back to his daycare since Jessy isn't out of school early. Monday went with out a hitch but yesterday Kody decided that he was going to walk home with his friends instead of getting on the bus. Needless to say the Daycare had a little panic attack when they couldn't find him. They did end up finding him but it was not an experience.

No comments: