I am trying very hard to keep these in order but it is really difficult.
The girls come home June 25th and my dad came to visit on the 28th/29th weekend. That was really nice and since he had never been to Utah or at least this part of Utah we went up to Snowbasin to see what summer activities were there. The have a zip line that you can ride on. Brianna and Jessy were the only two brave enough to go on it. After that we went home and had a nice dinner and just talked to rest of the weekend. It was a very nice, relaxing weekend.
2 comments:
Do they let old people on that? I don't know if I would be brave enough but it looks like fun!!
yep, all ages! The people that went the fastest were between 105 and 130 pounds roughly from what I could tell so you would FLY! I am not brave enough but wish I were.
Post a Comment