Thursday, July 24, 2008


So while the girls were spending a week with the horses Kody, Scott and I went off to Idaho for a weekend get away. Scott had job up there on the Friday so I took my laptop and we went with him. While we were there we went to a SCA event ( the medieval fighting thing Scott does). Scott had a blast that day and I got FRIED! I was so sunburt on the back of my legs, arms and neck that I didn't sleep well for 3 nights!
The next day (Sunday) we went to this place called Yellowstone Bear World. It is a little ways north of Idaho Falls but very much worth the drive! It is a park that the bears live and you can drive through and see them. There are about 40 black bears which range in color from black to brown to cinnamon. Kody's favorite is the cinnamon. They also have 2 grizzly bears and some elk and deer. They said that they have 2 wolves also but we didn't get to see them. There is a petting zoo that is included with this and we got to pet some deer, goats, a pig, lots of weird looking chickens and my favorite, a baby deer! We had such a great time I can't wait to take the girls there next year!




Kody and me in Idaho Falls
Scott's twin!
Look Mom, a goat's butt!

Feed me!

No comments: