OK, so my world hasn't slowed down at all in the last 2 weeks to get you guys up to speed. I have a few seconds before I have to start dinner so I will get the big ones out there.
Jessy- We are going in for a stress treadmill EKG test tomorrow at the children's hospital. The test is suppose to take about 1 and a half hours. She is suppose to wear comfortable work out clothes, she can not eat after 9 am (I think that is so she doesn't throw up during the test) and she is not allowed to take her ADHD medicine. After the test is complete we are set up to meet the doctor and go over the results. I am a little nervous but better then I was last week! On the Celiac front we are doing well with her diet change and have 3 food staples at this point. Bean burritos are still #1 but only on corn tortillas, there is a generic cereal that she can eat ( and eats a ton!) and then apples and string cheese. It could be worse but we are still fine tuning the eating thing since she doesn't like to do it anyway.
Kody- We had Kody's blood work done for Celiac last week but it did what we thought it was going to do and be negative. Jessy's blood work was negative also so that doesn't rule it out. I am meeting with Jessy's GI on Monday and will find out what we want to do next.
Me- I went to my GI today and she laughed when she saw my blood work. The reaction was because my numbers were VERY high and she said that I had Celiac but she doesn't want me to stop the gluten until after we do an Endoscopy for conformation. I am putting that off until we get the kids situated.
Scott- He is healthy and well but very sick of his family being sick! He said Jessy is not allowed to go to her PCP anymore because we come home with more problems every time we go! He is such a funny guy.
The rest of our world is doing well. Work is the same as usual and keeps us both very busy! Jessy is doing well in school but struggling to catch up from being sick for so long. The dogs are happy since we started taking them on runs in the morning. We also put Sosha on doggy Prozac but if you have ever met my dog you know she needs it! I will post more after the doctors visit tomorrow but until then keep your fingers crossed!
1 comment:
You need to update!!
Post a Comment