
We had to put Vamp to sleep last night. Her health has been declining over the last few months and was at a point that she would not go up or down the stairs on her own very often and just looked miserable. I don't know if she had cancer or what but she was having enough problems that we all agreed it would be kinder just to put her to sleep now instead of waiting for her to go on her own. We will miss her very much! Over the last few years she had become a lovey cat which will surprise most of you that knew her as a kitten. (She did get her name for a reason!) Jessy is very attached to her and is having a really hard time dealing with her dealth. Jessy understands that we needed to do this and was the one pushing to have it done because she didn't want her cat in pain anymore. Jess has grown up so much in the last year and I am so proud of her!

2 comments:
I had no idea you had a blog! Joel and I have one too! They are great. I am so sorry to hear about Vamp....We put Charley down last July and it was the hardest thing to do! I know she will be missed and she was loved very much! I hope you are doing well and keep in touch!
Sorry to hear about Vamp. She could be a sweet kitty, even if she was a bit psychotic at times.
Post a Comment