Thursday, April 3, 2008


OK, so I haven't posted in so long that Jessy looks like a completely different kid in the last two!!!! I think I can manage to post a little more now that I know how to reset my password! There are WAY to many passwords floating in my head between home and work I can never keep them straight. The only problem with me posting is that I lost all my pictures between May of '07 and now. I had them backed up to my external hard drive which I dropped and broke. I didn't back them to the internal hard drive because that has crashed on me 2 other times and dropped those pictures. I just can't win. Computers hate me!! I am surprised I haven't killed my work one yet. Wait, I shouldn't have said that. Murphy loves me. I will try to get a few pictures up a week or so but...
Till then, have a great one!

1 comment:

Spike said...

Darcy, backup=two places. :) And three is better. Says the pot to the kettle. I lost a lot of stuff when my hd died.